Monday, February 11, 2013

A Chat with Cyndi from CyndiOriginals


  

 Today's featured shop is cyndioriginals, owned and operated by Cyndi from Wilmington, North Carolina. Cyndi sells unique clothing and jewelry. She even makes clothing for children and dogs. In the picture at the left, Cyndi is wearing one of her fabulous dresses.

How did you find Etsy?

I found Etsy through some friends I make stuff for who told me I should try selling on here.

When you began creating, how did it enrich your life? Do you recall the inspiration for your first creation?

I first started sewing quilts by hand when I was about 9-years-old, my mom taught me how and it was so fun I just kept going with it through the years.

Where can members find your creations on other social media venues? Facebook?  Pinterest? Twitter? Wanelo?

I am on FacebookPinterest (although for some reason I haven't been able to pin stuff recently), Twitter and Etsy of course...lol. That is more than I can handle already so I don't have any others : P.

What areas would you like to learn more about here on Etsy, such as photography, writing descriptions and listing titles, etc.?


I love learning new things on Etsy, I really still need help with descriptions and tags, I think.


cyndioriginals

cyndioriginals
cyndioriginals
cyndioriginals
cyndioriginals

No comments:

Post a Comment