Thursday, February 7, 2013

Friday Devotion Mold Me

Some weeks are emotionally difficult. I get restless and wonder if I am allowing God to shape me for his purposes - like a potter fashions clay - or if I'm trying to squeeze him into a mold comprised of my plans.

During these times I have to examine myself and pray for the Lord's wisdom. If it appears that I am out of step, the Lord will gently pull me back on the path. If I am not out of step and growing impatient with God's timing then I have to focus on contentment and trust him.

To add to this devotion, I created a Block Party treasury of arts and crafts that are molded in some way. I hope you enjoy it. 

Yet, O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand. Isaiah 64: 8, NIV

'Mold Me' by WritingPlaces

This is a treasury made up of 100 percent Create in Christ team members. Come join us!

4 oz Luxury Rose Soap -...
$4.00
Swarovski Pearl Necklac...
$55.00
Cast Iron Bird Bath - V...
$44.00
Victorian Guest Soaps B...
$3.00
Serving Bowl 5 piece se...
$95.00
Choose Any FIVE Full Si...
$27.50
10pcs (Matte Deep Purpl...
$4.99
Teapot
$50.00
Soy Heart Candle, Red, ...
$8.00
Garden Rose cupcake soa...
$7.50
VIrgin Mary Rosary with...
$20.00
Vintage Hand Thrown Pot...
$58.00
Vintage Kitty Kitchy It...
$40.00
Hull Pottery - Horn Of ...
$13.45
Soy Candle Lot of (3) W...
$27.00
Crochet stitch markers,...
$12.00


 

2 comments:

  1. I have been struggling with this over the last couple of weeks. Am I really on the path He wants, or am I trying to bring Him on the path I want. I'm trying to slow down so I can hear His voice instead of dashing about like a chicken with its head cut off. Thank you for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who struggles with that, although I'm sorry that you do struggle with it. Thank you for sharing!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete